According to the Department of Commerce, “the percentage of GDP represented by exports is the highest in nearly a century and is indicative of how important exports will be in any effort to encourage economic growth and the creation of new jobs”. Exports are important for both established companies and newer, smaller companies that are making the transition from early stage to commercialization.
What we do:
- Identify potential markets and strategic partners for targeted export of U.S.-made hydrogen and fuel cell technology;
- Develop and/or securing customized market briefings, research, and advice for identified markets;
- Facilitate trade missions in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Commerce;
- Assist NEESC members with the development and distribution of marketing/promotional materials at domestic and international trade shows;
- Develop webinars regarding export documentation procedures, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), export financing, and other requirements for exporting; and
- Develop workshops/briefings with representatives from the U.S. Commercial Services to provide market intelligence regarding opportunities for clean and renewable energy technologies for overseas markets.
 Exports Play Vital Role In Supporting U.S. Employment, International Trade Administration; http://trade.gov/publications/ita-newsletter/0510/exports-play-vital-role-in-supporting-us-employment-0510.asp